Profiling is the first step in developing your performance plan and ultimately maximising your performance. Every plan starts off with a profiling assessment that allows us to;
1) Screen for any health issues that may affect you (advanced profiling only).
2) Complete a baseline assessment of your current level of performance.
We use these baseline values to model performance and develop a performance plan that aims to maximise the improvements you achieve in the areas that matter most to your performance in your goal event(s).
3) Track changes over time. By repeating elements of the original profiling we can accurately measure the improvements you have made over a given period. When we do this, we also reassess if we are still prioritising the areas where you improvements will have the biggest impact on performance. This ongoing process means we can continually work on maximising your strengths and minimising your weaknesses and therefore optimising performance.
We offer two levels of profiling to meet your specific needs;
This profiling takes places at the Boardman Performance Centre. Over the course of an entire day you will be put through your paces and assessed by your coach and world class sport scientists using gold standard performance testing. Extensive reporting will give detailed insight into your current and potential levels of performance. For more information on each element please click on the logos below:
Biomechanical function &
technique (bike fit)
- Aero Mapping - yaw angle sweep
- Positional changes
Strength & Conditioning
- Musculoskeletal Health, Risk and Function
-Subjective Movement Assessment
-Respiratory Spirometry (lung function)
-Haematology (anaemia risk)
- Saddle performance,
-Biomechanical Effectiveness and Mechanical Efficiency
-Maximal muscular capacity
-Training zones HR & Power
-Power Profile Curve
-Results, Overview and Implications
This is a remote assessment that you can complete at home. Our step by step guides will explain how to complete the testing protocols at your own convenience. The information will then be fed back to your coach and you will receive a report outlining your individual performance profile. For more information on each element please click on the logos below:
-Basic Report explaining your individual profile
-Predicated maximal power outputs by time for use in training
- W' battery
- HR Training Zones
-Power Training Zones